Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis "El Puma" Rodriguez famous Venezuelan actor and singer, as well as Carolina Perez (a Cuban model). She is half-sister to two women. She studied at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart. Rodriguez was aware from a young age that she wanted to be an actor. She attended summer courses at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her acting training. Rodriguez was a regular on Spanish language TV shows such as Dame Chocolate (2007), Dona Barbara (2008) and Prisionera (2004). In the hit series "Entourage" she also played Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012) was her first film project. What to Expect when Your Expecting (2012) is her second. Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister to Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. In the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (January 9, 2013 episode) she stated her name as Genesis named after the British rock band Genesis. She is from Venezuelan as well as Cuban descent. The best thing is being close to the ocean. If the acting thing doesn't work I'd put it on my resume for NBA.com. I'm a huge basketball enthusiast. . . I'll be discussing all sorts of garbage. I feel that I'm a part of an era of Latinos who are bilingual and bicultural. I'm aware that I cannot take whatever food I want and look the way I want and therefore you must work for it. My parents and Pilates are the reasons I am able to perform what I love. Making a fool out of yourself and then putting it up on the Internet is among the most memorable bonding experiences that you'll ever have. I like those who are willing to take risks. I like people who make those different decisions on the carpet. Charlize Thon is my favourite. She is both elegant and cool. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Nicole and Emeraude

kelli garner